Is there tuition remission?
- All accepted applicants are guaranteed 6 years of tuition remission.
What funding opportunities are available?
- All accepted students are eligible for up to six (6) years of funding through either Teaching Assistantships or Research Assistantships.
What is the application fee?
- The application fee is $50.
Can I use unofficial transcripts in the application process?
- Unofficial transcripts can be used to start the application process, but official transcripts will be required before a decision can be made.
Do I need to secure an advisor before applying?
- EEO students apply directly into labs, so it is advised you secure an advisor before applying.
- CMHD students apply into the program and rotate between three (3) labs in their first semester before making a final decision. Although you do not need an advisor beforehand, it is recommended you reach out to at least one potential faculty to secure a rotation early on.
Is there a GPA requirement for admission?
- Applicants should have at least a 3.0 GPA.
Is the GRE required for admission?
- The GRE is not required for admission into our programs.
What are the English proficiency requirements and exemptions for international applicants?
- You can find all of the information you need about English proficiency requirements on the Graduate School's website.
What extra documentation is required for international applicants?
- You can find all of the information you need regarding required documentation on the Graduate School's website.
Do you have other questions that were not answered here? Contact us with the below form!